Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Game Over

Okay. I took myself some guts and re-uploaded the whole Taliis project.

Since this is the final "end" behind the official "taliis" project I wish to say some words.
The reason that I made the source public (again) and took a save place for downloads is that I want to thank all the users that still use it. Henche, it been 3 years that I did something on it. Its absolute over outdated... a Burning Crussade Tool ^^
But there still some people out that use it and thank you for doing so!

I want to thank Obscure for beeing the founder of that what were doing today.
THX for being a great example for that what I also wanted to reach doing Taliis.

And of course the co coders. Mae, Schlumpf and last but not least Tigurius.


I put the code online hopefully someone might do a fork for it. Whoever might try this can be sure to have my full support.
Taliis could realy need some update in its adt code ^^



https://bitbucket.org/tharo/taliis

1 comment:

Gamhea said...

hello, taliis user and new in wow dev scene there :)

i'm currently working on a converter for alpha WMOs, while Mjollnà (that you probably remember from modcraft) work on converting alpha ADTs.

our work goes well, thanks to your notes on WMO v14 on the wiki but some informations are missing and i don't know how to reverse and things. If you have some informations left about, for example, the batches mess in groupfile header, you would earn all our love even if you already have a good part of it.

thanks for your great work !

(i know this isn't the best place to ask, sorry for this :D )