Thursday, August 20, 2009

Optional Chunks and more Editors

Well, the last days and weeks, schlumpf and me did investigate the WoW-Formats and found out some things like the MCSH,MCSE chunks in ADTs being optional etc. aswell as schlumpf found a new chunk - MTFX which is used for effects.
So I did some work on the ADTCore-Classes.

Also I decided to add Flag-Editors for MCNKs(most likely they're outdatet/shouldn't be used) and MCLY-Flags:
Imagr.eu
(you might also notice, that the chunk-borders are now displayed as well as the chunk-position ^.^)

Download Taliis

Edit:
Meh I found a mistake in the MCNK-Editor ._.
it's fixed now:
Just place this in the plugin-folder

--Tigu

3 comments:

Namiriu said...

Hello Tigurius firstly thank you for the work you do every day to improve Taliis only have a small problem, I am running Windows Vista 64 bit and when I create a .adt using version Taliis posted here, I can not open my .adt later ... Please help me I do not know what to do ...
PS: I can open official .adt and .adt created with older versions of Taliis so I do not understand anything.

Sincerely,
Namiriu.

Ketsuekikouu said...

Hey the Taliis downloads are not working I would really like to try out the program looks to be great editing program. Link to download says file doesn't exist.

Please and Thank You,
Ketsuekikouu

admin said...

update Links!