Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Injection-Functions

Tharo and me did some Injections-Functions the last days, so Taliis is will now be able to inject ie heightmap,alphamap and doodads into a new created ADT to fix the noggit-bugs.



Also I played around with Materials for WMOs:


Schlumpf wrote some ingame-code which is in an early stage of developing but it works and it is a start!

But I have to announce some bad news:
Tharo will pause with Taliis-developing for about a half-year because he has to write his Bachelorpaper. So me will in the next time be the one you have to talk to if you wish new features etc.


--Tigurius

2 comments:

Quinnie said...

Is this downloadable now?

Anonymous said...

You need to compile it from the SVN.

I'd imagine a pre-compiled copy won't be released until it nears a completed state.

I'm still poking around reading on how to compile this, but I keep running into errors left and right. The blight of being a non-programmer :(