Thursday, November 27, 2008

DBC Toy


I spend again alot of time at dbc today.
Its just such a nice toy: You edit some files and have allready big effect inside of the game.

Long story short .. I spend the day into a new dbc editor.
He is fixing some anoying bugs of the old one and have new Features. So far:

- config files with names and short descriptions
- float edit works again
- sort columns
- cross linking (display a string instead of a number)

Expecialy last feature is since 2 years on my wishlist for dbc editors.
Its funny. If we fix some smal anoying habbits, put a xml in/exporter and maybe a flag editor ... We realy could make the No. 1 dbc editor.

And thats even its just a side product of our daily work o.O

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont see a lot of people leaving comments on your site here, so I thought I would and let you know that your work IS appreciated and that I am learning Taliis and plan to use it in conjunction with Noggit on my server. You guys rock!!! Hopefully either Beket will add WMO add/edit/delete to Noggit or you guys will get it into Taliis soon.. the 3D stuff you're working on looks great so far, please continue!!! I think that WMO add/edit/delete is the Holy Grail of WoW editing... whoever gets there first will be a hero!

Thanks again!

-iotech
You can find me on Noggit, MMOwned, or on MangRound.org (the development site for MangAdmin)